A handle to the last ABL application window
to receive an ENTRY event. You cannot set the ACTIVE-WINDOW handle,
but you can read and write values for the attributes of the ACTIVE-WINDOW.
ACTIVE-WINDOW [ :attribute ]
- An attribute of the ACTIVE-WINDOW.
ACTIVE-WINDOW handle has all the attributes of a window widget.
a character interface, the ACTIVE-WINDOW, CURRENT-WINDOW, and DEFAULT-WINDOW
handles return the handle of the static window for the current ABL
- The initial value of the ACTIVE-WINDOW handle is the CURRENT-WINDOW
- The ACTIVE-WINDOW handle monitors the active window in the ABL
session only. It does not monitor the active window for the window system.
Accessing a non-ABL window does not affect the state of the ACTIVE-WINDOW
- You can enable or disable the current window by changing ACTIVE-WINDOW:SENSITIVE.
- You can set the menu bar for the active window by assigning
the handle of a menu bar to ACTIVE-WINDOW:MENUBAR.